ICL RECENT UPDATE:
Mr. Dhruv Prakash was in the Board of Directors of Intec Capital Limited since May 28, 2014 as Non-Executive Independent Director. Presently, he serves as an advisor to Helion Advisors and Space Matrix Design Consultants. He is also on the board of directors of India Mart Inter Mesh. He has over 40 years of experience in varied industry. Mr. Prakash possesses an extensive background in consulting, having worked with several of India’s leading businesses to manage change, coach senior management, build high performance cultures, align executive compensation, restructure organizations and conduct post-merger integration.
Prior to setting up his own practice and Advisory Services, Mr. Prakash was a Managing Director at Korn/Ferry International. Earlier, he was the chief executive officer and member of the board of DCM Financial Services, and earlier, the chief financial officer of DCM Toyota. He has also held senior positions at Escorts, HCL and Amar Dye Chem.
Mr. Prakash holds a Master’s degree in business administration from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, and a Master’s degree in Chemistry from Meerut University. Mr. Prakash has coached senior executives in a variety of organizations.
However, on 12th Oct, 2015 he had tendered his resignation and had decided to part away from the Company due to Pre Occupation and his resignation was accepted by Board in its meeting held on 05th November, 2015.
The Board of Directors has conveyed there thanks for contribution of Mr. Prakash to the Board during one and half year’s association with the company as Non-Executive Independent Director and with his vast experience and constant guidance, company has been substantially benefitted.
Board Meeting Committees
- Intimation of CFO resignation
- Intimation of record date
- Certificate under Regulation 57 of SEBI(LODR) Regulation, 2015
- Separate meeting of Independent Directors For FY 2016-17
- Outcome Of Board Meeting 10-02-2017
- Certificate under Reg 7(3) of the SEBI(LODR) Regulation, 2015 for Half year ended 31st March, 2017
- Certificate under Reg 40(9) of the SEBI(LODR) Regulation, 2015 for Half year ended 31st March, 2017
- Board Meeting Committee along with charter
- BSE_Intimation of Board meeting
- DSE_Intimation of Board meeting
- Intimation of incident of Fire at pitampura Branch, New Delhi
- Outcome of AGM 15-16
- Outcome of Board meeting 09.11.2016
- Resignation of Y. L madan
- Scrutinizer’s Report e-Voting of AGM_Intec_16
- Scrutinizer’s Report_Combined of AGM_Intec_16
- Scrutinizer’s Report_Poll of AGM_Intec_16